Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mark Vashro


Mark Vashro, 24, Actor/Filmmaker/Photographer, Astoria NY


What's the story behind your name?
:

"My full name is Mark Daniel Vashro. Mark is the name of my grandfather on my mothers side, Daniel is the Name of my great grandfather (Papa Dan) and Vashro is my Dads family name.

Now I have never really focused much on the sentimentality ...of family, partially because I don't know much about them. I love my grandfather and my father but the name that seems to really motivate me is Daniel. Papa Dan lived till he was 97 years old. Up till 3 months before he died he was playing golf and living his active social life, and looking good too. My mom did a calculation about how long she and I would live if the trend of old age lived in our family and she would live till 100 and I would live till 125. SO here's to hoping that I get that old and look and act as good as my Papa Dan."

No comments:

Post a Comment